TN-ROOF Expert PIRThe TN-ROOF Expert PIR system is designed for new construction and renovation of roofs where it is impossible or difficult to use mechanical fastening, such as roofing on ribbed slabs or roofing of intricate shapes.
- Low extra weight on supporting structures
- High resistance to wind loads
- Preservation of the integrity of the supporting basis
Today there are many industrial buildings in Russia which were built back in the Soviet era. Many of them are now being redeveloped, redesigned for new purposes, and repaired. As a rule, the roofs of such buildings were constructed using standard solutions: ribbed covering slabs, roof sloping from ceramsite concrete, thermal insulation from high rigidity boards, and waterproofing from felt roofing. Very often mechanical fixing into the existing support base is a complicated task. Specifically for such cases, TechnoNICOL has developed the TN-ROOF Expert PIR system with an adhesive method of securing the insulation plates and waterproofing layer.
TN-ROOF Expert PIR consists of special membranes with LOGICROOF V-GR FB fleece, LOGICPIR insulation boards, and adhesives.
The system has fire hazard class K0 (30) according to GOST 30403-2012 and fire endurance of RE 15 according to Federal Law No. 123, which makes it possible to use it for atticless roofs in buildings of fire resistance degree II-V with any class of building fire hazard.
The adhesive assembly method has a number of indisputable advantages:
- Constructability of the solution. Glue is sprayed by the pressure of the gas which is prepumped into the containers; there is no need to use compressors and other equipment for spraying the glue.
- Cost effectiveness of the solution. Very low consumption compared to mechanical systems of adhesive application: only half the usual amount of glue is needed!
- A turnkey solution. This one-component adhesive requires no prior preparation, mixing or other processing, its high quality being guaranteed by factory control.
- It is a very handy system to work with! The cylinders can be easily carried by one person, there is no need to look for electric sockets, and it is easy to start and complete the gluing process.
- The glue is odorless and is completely safe for roofers!
Area of application:
The TN-ROOF Expert PIR system is designed for new construction and renovation of roofs where it is impossible or difficult to use mechanical fastening, such as roofing on ribbed slabs or roofing of intricate shapes, as well as roofs in areas with a high wind load.