- A loose-lying system which effectively compensates movement and deformation
- The system can be mounted on a wet foundation
- The use of membranes with a signal layer for rapid detection of any damaged areas
- The process of installation is fireproof as it is performed without the use of an open flame
- Repairability throughout the term of service
- Isolation of possible leaks
- The product can be mounted at low temperatures
- Increased reliability of the system due to two layers of waterproofing
- Water tightness of the system can be controlled at all stages of construction and operation
An insulation system for foundations which are fully or partially embedded. The system prevents the negative effects of ground and soil water on the structure of the foundation and protects its operational space from water and subzero temperatures. The system can be used for projects which have the following parameters of interaction with the geological environment:
- Geological factors: specific soils are widespread; the dominating types of ground are clay and loamy soils.
- Hydrogeological factors: soil water is present due to the accumulation of snow melt and rain water. Groundwater is represented by one or more pressure horizons of variable power, located above the level of the base slab. Groundwater has a heterogeneous chemical composition and contains various pollutants.
TN-FOUNDATION Expert is a two-layer system with vacuum quality control. The system includes two waterproofing materials: LOGICBASE V-SL (LOGICROOF T-SL), a membrane with a signal layer, and LOGICBASE V-ST (LOGICROOF T-PL), a membrane with a textured surface.
LOGICBASE V-SL (LOGICROOF T-SL) and LOGICBASE V-ST (LOGICROOF T-PL) membranes are used to make 2 waterproofing sheets, up to 150 m2 in size. The TLOGICBASE V-ST (LOGICROOF T-PL) waterproofing layer is placed on LOGICBASE V-SL (LOGICROOF T-SL) with its textured surface down. Two layers are welded to each other along their perimeter, forming a leakproof sheet with an area of up to 150 m2. After the welding of two waterproofing layers, holes are cut in the LOGICBASE V-ST (LOGICROOF T-PL) upper membrane, fittings are welded to these holes and pipes for vacuum control of the quality are attached.
The vacuum test involves sucking the air out of the waterproofing sheet (the space between the two waterproofing membranes) through the pipes connected to the sheet, after which the vacuum level is measured. The surface pattern of LOGICBASE V-ST (LOGICROOF T-PL) prevents adhesion of membranes during vacuum testing. The leak resistance criterion is the preservation of vacuum in the sheet for 5 minutes. If the system is found to lack leak resistance, the damaged areas are found and the sheet is repaired. If waterproofing has to be repaired, a special injection mixture is injected into the space between the two membranes through the pipes connected to the system. After polymerization, the repair material restores the leak resistance of the waterproofing.
The bottom layer of the vacuum system is geotextile, the protective layers on horizontal surfaces are geotextile, plastic film and protective screed, and on vertical surfaces geotextile and PLANTER geo or PLANTER standard profile-shaped membrane.
Area of application:
TN-FOUNDATION Expert system is designed for waterproofing the foundations of complex or unique buildings and structures of higher criticality ratings, which are built in pits with backfilling in complex engineering/geological conditions.
Substitutes in PVC systems
- LOGICBASE V-PT (used for protection instead of geotextiles and plastic film on top of the waterproofing under the foundation plate and on the stylobate, and instead of geotextile on the walls, on the external side of the waterproofing layer). We recommend the use of this membrane.
Substitutes in TPO systems
- LOGICBASE P-PT is used for protection instead of geotextiles and plastic film on top of the waterproofing under the foundation plate and on the stylobate, and instead of geotextile on the walls, on the external side of the waterproofing layer. We recommend the use of this membrane.