- A loose-lying system which effectively compensates movement and deformation
- The system can be mounted on a wet foundation
- The use of membranes with a signal layer for rapid detection of any damaged areas
- The process of installation is fireproof as it is performed without the use of an open flame
- Fast mounting of the system
An insulation system for foundations which are fully or partially embedded. The system prevents the negative impact of wet soil on the construction of the foundation and protects its functional space from moisture and subzero temperatures. The system can be used for projects which have the following parameters of interaction with the geological environment:
- Geological factors: no specific soils at the construction site, sandy soils prevail.
- Hydrogeological factors: groundwater is absent or there is one consistent surface of underground water located well below the level of the base slab, with water which is homogeneous in terms of chemical composition and degree of aggressive nature.
The optimal system for waterproofing of buried foundations of monolithic reinforced concrete. All the materials used in the system are made of thermoplastic polymers and are an excellent alternative to materials based on modified bitumen.
The special features of the system are the absence of too many additional components and the ease of installation. The system also has enhanced reliability due to the strength and leak resistance of its welded seams, the quality of which can be reliably tested with instrumental methods.
The waterproofing material of the system, PVC membrane LOGICBASE V-SL (LOGICROOF T-SL), is mechanically fixed on the walls and freely laid out on the prepared concrete horizontal surface in a single layer. Sheets of waterproofing membrane are connected by lap seam welding with automatic specialized equipment, to form a double seam and a central air channel (control channel), which is used to monitor the leakproofness of the seams. An additional measure of protection of the structure is drainage for the foundation.
Area of application:
TN-FOUNDATION Barrier system is designed for waterproofing the foundations of small buildings and structures of lower criticality ratings, which are built in pits with backfilling in the absence of groundwater.
Substitutes in PVC systems
- ECOBASE V is a substitute for the main waterproofing membrane.
- LOGICBASE V-PT is used for protection instead of geotextiles and plastic film on top of the waterproofing under the foundation plate and on the stylobate, and instead of geotextile on the walls, on the external side of the waterproofing layer. We recommend the use of this membrane.
Substitutes in TPO systems
- LOGICBASE P-PT is used for protection instead of geotextiles and plastic film on top of the waterproofing under the foundation plate and on the stylobate, and instead of geotextile on the walls, on the external side of the waterproofing layer. We recommend the use of this membrane.